Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

515e Issue with DMZ

have a pix 515e, which has 3 interfaces. Outside, Inside, DMZ.

I need the DMZ interface to act as a tunnel with an outside vender. (basically all communication comes and goes) They are using a secondary external ip address. Which of course I need to associate with the DMZ port. Here is my config. I feel my problem is with the secondary external IP. But I am not sure. The DMZ packets dont seem to be going out the outside interface. They are coming in but they never go back out.

4 REPLIES
Gold

Re: 515e Issue with DMZ

please excuse me for misunderstanding.

just wondering if you are referring to configure a lan-lan vpn tunnel between your dmz and the vendor. please explain a little bit more.

We want the vender network to talk to their router we have put off of our dmz port in our office. The vender router off of our DMZ network is tunneling to their network. I hope this helps. Thanks for you time!

*VENDER NETWORK* --- *INTERNET* --- * OUR OUTSIDE INT* -- *OUR DMZ INT* -- *VENDER ROUTER IN OUR OFFICE*

any help would be appreciated on this issue. hope my last post clears up any confusion on my question. thanks!

still stuck on this issue anyone have any ideas?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content