Cisco Support Community
Community Member

6.3.5 upgrade to 7.2.2 cant connect over remote VPN client

The device is a PIX 525 UR with v. 7.2.2 installed over 6.3.5. I have deleted all previous VPN setups and re-installed the remote vpn and client software multiple times and the VPN times out during securing the channel and comes back with a error: 412 the local client has disconnected the session. I have been using the ASDM VPN wizard to configure the VPN and upon submitting the config I recieve a warning saying the tunnel-group does not exist but then when I exit it shows up in the tunnel group and is listed in the CLI. Also in the debug logs iget the error: 3713902 Group = Eisenhower, IP = 166.214.197.X, Removing peer from peer table failed, no match!

I would appreicate any assisance with this attached is the relevent configuration.

Scott r

Re: 6.3.5 upgrade to 7.2.2 cant connect over remote VPN client

This document describes how to use the Cisco Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) to configure authentication and authorization server groups on the Cisco PIX 500 Series Security Appliance. In this example, the server groups created are used by the policy of a VPN tunnel group to authenticate and authorize incoming users.

CreatePlease to create content