Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

64bit VPN-Client for Windows

Hi,

does anybody know, if there will be a 64 bit version of the Windows VPN-client in the next time?

many thanks

Erwin

3 REPLIES

Re: 64bit VPN-Client for Windows

Hello Erwin

I dont think there is a beta version now.. but am sure the cisco development team must be working on this ... not really sure though....

Raj

I've been running XP64 for nearly a year (since Jan 2006) and still no Cisco VPN client. My time-consuming workaround is running a 32-bit vmware. It's extremely frustrating that their customer service won't say if they even plan on releasing a XP64 version.

Cisco Employee

February 18, 2010
Due to popular demand, the Cisco VPN Client v5.0.7 open beta is now available!
In addition to serving as a general maintenance release, the Cisco VPN Client 5.0.7 beta is compatible with Windows 7 & Windows Vista 64-bit environments. 
A 64-bit specific compatible image is available for installation on these platforms.

Please have communicate feedback (both positive and problems) to cvc-beta@cisco.com.

Key Capabilities available for Beta Testing:
New Platform support – Windows 7 & Windows Vista 64-bit platform compatibility
Software Access: http://tools.cisco.com/support/downloads/go/Redirect.x?mdfid=281940730 (under 5.BETA)
Software is available for download by any customer with a Cisco.com SMARTnet™ enabled login.
Release Notes will be available next week via a link once the download image is selected.

Views
Helpful
Replies