cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

871 Router VPN with wireless, 2 dhcp pools... Help?

scottbob09
Level 1
Level 1

I am in my final hours of configuring an 871w router for 802.1x authentication. I have 2 issues. I have the wired side working (--mostly-- more on that later) If they pass authentication, they get access to the VPN pool via a distinct dhcp pool. If they dont, they get a different address and only get to the Internet. The wireless side, however, if it doesnt authenticate the user, they dont get any access at all. The client machine just sits at Verifying Identity. The only problem I have with the wired side is that the non-authenticated users cant even get to the publicly accessable sites on the corporate network. I know it is because of the access-list I have, but I am not sure how to fix it. Any ideas?

2 Replies 2

scottbob09
Level 1
Level 1

CONFIG

Sorry i have no experience with what you are setting up, but i do have one small comment that may help things.. you have 'ip access-group 105 in' defined on your virtual-template, but no access list 105 exists. you can either remove the access-group or create the access-list granting permission. try that and see if it helps with the current issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: