Views
Helpful
Replies

About DB60 [DTE] / DB60 [DCE] connector

georgmohan
Level 1
Level 1

Sir,

I would like to know about the DB60 [DTE] / DB60 [DCE] connector pin point specifications. The cable which I am having does not contain the pins 16 and 52, whether it will create any problems. please send me the pin specification as early as possible.

Thanking You

Mohan George

3 Replies 3

gfullage
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What device does this cable plug into? Please provide as much information about this cable as possible so we can help you out.

Sir,

I would like to know about the DB60 [DTE] / DB60 [DCE] connector pin point specifications. The cable which I am having does not contain the pins 16 and 52, whether it will create any problems. please send me the pin specification as early as possible. This cable is used for connecting two routers.

Thanking You

Mohan George

A little bit more information was what I wanted, but is it one of these:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/iad/ps492/products_installation_and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008007e10e.html

Is this connecting two serial interfaces back to back? Are you seeing any problems when you use this cable? If not, then what's the problem exactly?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: