Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Access blocked with new Concentrator

We recently moved our datacenter location and I purchased a new 3005 concentrator to replace the old 3000 at our old datacenter. I have been migrating users and most work fine but randomly some users will connect and not be able to see anything on the LAN. When I look at the statistics for the user, send and receive are both 0. Usually this has pointed to the stateful firewall but that has been checked and is off and local lan access is enabled. I just had two users coming from the same wireless network using the same group and one is fine and the other is blocked. To me this would point to something on the client but if the user that is blocked logs back into the old concentrator they are not blocked, this would seem to point to something not being set up properly on the new concentrator. We have tried updating the client but it had no affect. Any ideas where to look next?

1 REPLY
Silver
Views
Helpful
Replies