Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Access-list

3 REPLIES

Re: Access-list

Hi

I need help, i have a cisco 6500 and I want to implement access-list on a v-lan

as a scenario, lets say I have port 3/7 on v-lan 3 and on this port a server is connected.but I want to allow only one network to pass and deny anything else. beacuse now that I connect this link everything is being routed on this link which wasn't what I wanted

is there any access-list command that can do this for me on a vlan

Thanks(in advance)

Re: Access-list

Hi

I need help, i have a cisco 6500 and I want to implement access-list on a v-lan

as a scenario, lets say I have port 3/7 on v-lan 3 and on this port a server is connected.but I want to allow only one network to pass and deny anything else. beacuse now that I connect this link everything is being routed on this link which wasn't what I wanted

is there any access-list command that can do this for me on a vlan

Thanks(in advance)

Access-list

Hello siribat,

It is possible to implement access-list on a v-lans.

I send you the link from the cisco site where you could check the related information and the configuration steps.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/4_1/nx-os/security/configuration/guide/sec_vlanacls.pdf

I hope this information is useful for you. if it was satisfactory  for you, please mark the question as Answered.

Thank you

Views
Helpful
Replies