Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

ACS UCP banner logo changes asistance required

Dear all,

I'm looking for help from ACS expert about UCP (User Change Password) the landing page banner logo changes. Your advice is very appreciated. Let me explain in details.

My company has ended the contract with vendor back to few months ago. All the network devices included ACS are now handed over to our management. The ACS UCP (User Change Password) landing page has been changed by previous vendor from Cisco logo to their company Logo. Since now the device has been changed management. My manager would like this logo to change it back to my company logo. I had try to search through the whole ACS clickable function but no luck and try to search through Cisco link but do not find the related documents.

Can any ACS expert to guide me or link me to the correct document what should I do to make this changes? The sample of Cisco UCP page are attached, the logo i meant is the top left corner logo. I brush it out and replace with ABC company.TQVM.

Very very appreciate your advice.

Regards

Chong

Views
Helpful
Replies