cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Advanced VPN solution for ISP

v.kangin
Level 1
Level 1

We need to provide for several clients secure access to their network but they don't want to place any extra equipment. So we plan to install some equipment on our premises in order to terminate initiated by small routers and dial-up users traffic on our equipment (VPN concentrator) which will forward terminated traffic to appropriate customer HQ via not crypted line.

In other words we need solution in order to provide VPN (pptp and l2tp and IPsec) service for our customers. And such solution should use on their side low specs router and simple dial-up but on our side some concentrator which will terminate secured traffic from different sources and after that split and forward it to appropriate customer by GRE or direct link.

Does anybody have expirience with such case?

3 Replies 3

mmellet
Level 3
Level 3

I would think a 3000 or 5000 concentrator would work well for you. You should look at the SP VPN area on Cisco.com at http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/779/servpro/services/vpn/

I require a Cisco Secure VPN expert to assist with integration on a project and possibly train some engineers. Can you recommend anyone?

Mx

I just saw your message...if you are still looking, give me a call at 303-475-0128

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: