Anyone knows where I can find the Zip file from Cisco that contains the tools to create the ica jar file so I can have Citrix client access on my SSL clientless?
On ASDM 6 help I have the following:
Creating and Installing the Citrix Plug-in
Create and install the Citrix plug-in, as follows:
1. Install a Java Development Kit (JDK) Version 1.5.0_8 on a Linux server.
Note Follow each of the remaining steps except for the last on this Linux server.
2. Create a directory to store the plug-in to be created later in these instructions. For example,
3. Create a subdirectory to store files specific to the plug-in to be built. For example,
4. Download the Citrix Presentation Server Client file to the plugins/ica subdirectory.
Note At the time of publication of this document, Citrix provided it for download on http://www.citrix.com at the following path: Download > Clients.
5. Unpack the following files from the Citrix Presentation Server Client file into the plugins/ica subdirectory:
6. Download the zip file containing the machine instructions needed to generate a Citrix plug-in for the security appliance, from the Cisco web site to the plugins/ica subdirectory, and extract the files.
The following files extract from the zip file:
Cisco customized these files for use with the Citrix plug-in.
After you build the Citrix plug-in and import it to the security appliance, and the remote browser downloads it, the portal page displays the icon.gif image. The user clicks the image to establish a connection with a Citrix server.
The plug-in incorporates the image in the icon.gif file, so following the generation of the plug-in, you need to import only the plug-in to the security appliance.
7. Enter the following command from the plugins/ica subdirectory to create the Citrix plug-in and insert it into the plugins directory:
8. Make sure a TFTP or FTP server is running on the Linux host on which you built the plug-in before continuing.
9. Establish an ASDM session with the security appliance, choose Config > Remote Access VPN > Clientless SSL VPN Access > Portal > Config Object Management > Client-Server Plug-in > Import, and use the descriptions below to enter the field values.
My doubt is where to find the so called Zip file from Cisco.
"Step 6 Download the zip file containing the machine instructions needed to generate a Citrix plug-in for the security appliance, from the Cisco web site to the plugins/ica subdirectory, and extract the files."
Table of ContentsIntroductionVersion HistoryPossible Future
UpdatesDocuments PurposeNAT Operation in ASA 8.3+ SectionsRule Types
Network Object NATTwice NAT / Manual NATRule Types used per SectionNAT
Types used with Twice NAT / Manual NAT and Network Obje...
Table of Contents Introduction:This document describes details on how
NAT-T works. Background: ESP encrypts all critical information,
encapsulating the entire inner TCP/UDP datagram within an ESP header.
ESP is an IP protocol in the same sense that TCP an...