Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

asa ftp uploadproblem

hi

I have a problemm i have a asa 5510 box running 7.2 ios. now asa has inspect configured for FTP on 21. Now the problem is that whether in active mode or pasv mode everything wrks fine like i can dwnload and brws the directory. now when i try to upload any file it starts and after transfering some bytes it stops n times out after some time.i tried many diff ftp servers and applying acl for matching ftp traffic and everything wrks fine (acl matches ftp traffic) problem persists only for ftp uploads (both activ n pasv)..

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: asa ftp uploadproblem

Silver

Not sure if this is the issue but you might do a sho asp drop and check to see if the out-of-order packet buffer count is increasing (need to do the sho asp drop several times). If it is increasing, you can increase the number of buffers on your ASA by increasing the queue-limit. Here is an example..

hostname(config)# tcp-map tmap

hostname(config-tcp-map)# queue-limit 60

hostname(config)# class-map cmap

hostname(config-cmap)# match port tcp eq telnet

hostname(config)# policy-map pmap

hostname(config-pmap)# class cmap

hostname(config-pmap)# set connection advanced-options tmap

hostname(config)# service-policy pmap global

hostname(config)#

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_command_reference_chapter09186a008063f0fa.html#wp1644016

This may or may not be your problem, but it is worth a shot.

*** Please rate if this helps.*****

thanks.

Jay

I am having this exact issue. Can you please tell me if you got it resolved, and what was the fix? Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content