Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA VPN

pat1848
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have a problem with a VPN connection between two sites. The VPN Tunnel is connected between an ASA and a Checkpoint Firewall. I'm responsible for the ASA.

The situation:

I have two networks on both Ends of the VPN tunnels with the same IP Subnet.

ASA-----------InterntRouter---Internet--Checkpoint-----

-----IP Subnet----------------------------------------------IP Subnet

-----10.10.10.0---------------Internet---------------------10.10.10.0

The VPN Tunnel is running. And the traffic shoud go from the 10.10.10.0 Subnet to the ASA and from then through the VPN Tunnel to the Checkpoint. What i have to do now is to NAT the 10.10.10.0 Subnet to another Adresse, but i don't know how to conifgure it because NAT (inside) is the same interface as the outside (Traffic comes clear in and goes crypto out of the same interface). Can i configure the VPN interface as NAT outside? How can i define this one? On the router i could use NAT with a RouteMap, but i couldn't find something similar on the ASA

Help is highly appreciated

cheers

patrick

1 Reply 1

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi

I could find one which talks about a PIX and a VPN concentrator with overlapping network.

Hope that can get you started in getting the connectivity established..

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800949f1.shtml

regds

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: