cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5510 Need to add 25 Peer SSL VPN Licenses, NM found it link in this post

rickcorriveau
Level 1
Level 1

I just received my new ASA5510 and also a Product Authorization Key for "ASA 5500 SSL VPN 25 Peer License" But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install these licenses. I tried to enter the key supplied but when I do the ASA returns an error "enter 4 or 5 Tuple Activation-Key"

Is there some place on Cisco's site where I "activate" this key to get an installable license on the ASA?

https://tools.cisco.com/SWIFT/Licensing/PrivateRegistrationServlet

Thank you,

Rick

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Once you put your PAK code on the page you mentioned, it will ask you to verify the end-user and contact information. At the end of the process (step 4) you will receive an email with the activation key. Then just enter it on the ASA using the activation-key command (detailed instructions will be present in the email as well on how to do this).

Please rate if helpful.

Regards

Farrukh

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

andrew.prince
Level 10
Level 10

Rick,

You need to enter your PAK code at:-

www.cisco.com/go/license

HTH>

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Once you put your PAK code on the page you mentioned, it will ask you to verify the end-user and contact information. At the end of the process (step 4) you will receive an email with the activation key. Then just enter it on the ASA using the activation-key command (detailed instructions will be present in the email as well on how to do this).

Please rate if helpful.

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: