Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Blocking Port for NA's CyberCop ASaP Product

What ports or best method can be used to block the audits or inquiries from the product? For instance, I would like to locate a port it uses to communicate it's inquiries of somone's network. I don't have any white papers or technical documents that discusses this.

2 REPLIES

Re: Blocking Port for NA's CyberCop ASaP Product

You can use a sniffer to find what ports it uses. If you don't have a sniffer, you can use a router, put an access-list on it (eg permit tcp host x.x.x. any log and permit udp host x.x.x.x any log - don't use IP as it won't list ports in the log) and see what ports it uses. Once you know the ports, create an acl to block what you don't like.

Hope it helps.

Steve

Re: Blocking Port for NA's CyberCop ASaP Product

Unfortunately, this would allow the information to be accessed before blocking. Hopefully, I can find something more proactive to block. I will check one of the updated port lists to see if this product has it's own port number(s).

If you know of anyone already using this product, ask if I can contact them. I will be calling tech/sales support shortly once they are open for business.

Views
Helpful
Replies