Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can't access remote lan with ezvpn in network extension mode

I have established an ezvpn with two routers (cisco 826 and 827), I'm able to access the shared folders on the remote computer that is attatched to the 827(client) router, but I am only able to do this from my server (my server is running Windows 2000 Small Business Server) that has two ethernet cards, one attatched to the 826 router and the other to my switch, why can't I access the ezvpn tunnel from the rest of my network ???? Where can I get a sample config to base myself on????

Thanks in advance...

• Other Security Subjects
6 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Can't access remote lan with ezvpn in network extension mode

Hi,

IOS Easy VPN to IOS VPN router:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122newft/122limit/122y/122yj/ftezvp2.htm#1071286

the above link has all possible configuration, make sure that you have 12.2.8YJ or above(they support Easy VPN Phase II).

Thanks,

Afaq

Thanks for the reply...

The problem is that I still can´t access my remote lan from the computers behind the server.

my network looks something like this:

192.168.0.0----SBS2000---826router----Easy VPN----827Router---192.168.30.0

my SmallBusinessServer2000 has two NIC one with the 192.168.0.100 IP and the other with the 192.168.1.1

my 826 router has the following IP 192.168.1.254

my 827 router has the following IP 192.168.30.1

why can I only access my remote lan from my SBS2000 ???? Can it be that the problem is whith my ISA Server configuration??? A routing problem maybee????

Thanks

What is the EZVPN client.

I tested but have not found in any document that only the directly to the clients inside interface connected IP subnet can use the tunnel, because the client gives this subnet to the concentrator for routing/proxiing.

Hi...

The 826 is my EZVPN Server and the EZVPN Client is my 827.

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Which is your Easy VPN server? 826 or 827?

-Ravikumar

Hi,

My Easy VPN server is the 826 router....

Views
Helpful
Replies