Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Can't find Network Access Filtering option in Cisco ACS

I'm implementing NAC in my office. I've problem about configuring Cisco ACS. Now I use Cisco ACS 3.2. In document, they told that I must enable Group-Level Downloadable ACLs and Network Access Filtering option in Interface menu.

But in my Cisco ACS I find only Group-Level Downloadable option. I don't find Network Access Filtering option.

Could anyone please recommend me ? Should I enable some function? Or should I upgrade to Cisco ACS 4.0?

Thank you

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Can't find Network Access Filtering option in Cisco ACS

Actually, disabling or not including an advanced feature in the Interface Configuration section does not affect anything except the display of that feature in the HTML interface. So, I think you can proceed your configuration even without network filtering field.Settings made while an advanced feature was displayed remain in effect when that advanced feature is no longer displayed.

If this is not the same page you were referring, go through the following link.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/acs32/user02/i.htm

Re: Can't find Network Access Filtering option in Cisco ACS

The feature you enable on the interface menu are the one you want to appear when you configure user settings, group settings and other. So if you did not plan to include NAF as part of your security policy it is not mandatory that you enable it in the interface configuration. But if so, the I will recommend you to upgrade at least to ACS 3.3

Regards,

Stan.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content