cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot talk to other servers thru VPN tunnel

gsn-head1
Level 1
Level 1

I have my current setup where my VPN users are routed to my 4506 switch/router. I have a 3750 in a different subnet with a VLAN connectivity to the 4506. I can see all the servers connected to the 3750 from the 4506 and vice versa, but from the VPN, I can only see 1 of the servers connected to the 3750. I have the 3750 subnet added to the VPN concentrator static route. From the VPN Concentrator, I can ping the 4506, 3750 even the 2610 router where the 3750 is connected to other systems. But for some reason I can only ping just one server on that 3750 switch. Can someone tell me what I could me missing? Thank you in advance!

2 Replies 2

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

you mentioned "i have the 3750 subnet added to the VPN concentrator static route". just wondering how about the route pointing to vpn client pool.

e.g. whether the 3750 has a route for vpn client pool.

Yes i have a route pointing to the client pool. But here's the weird part. Without making any changes I reloaded the PIX firewall and for some reason now its allowing the other servers to be seen! I am perplexed on what was causing it not to talk to the other servers. The only thing I can think of is that our vendor did not have their server configuration completed at the time I was trying to test the connectivity with the other servers. Anyway it is working now so thank you for your feedback. It smuch appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: