Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA not changing to access vlan in OOB VG config

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

Hi There

I am trying out the CCA 4.1 solution in my lab, using the docs from cisco i have configured a OOB VG setup with one 3550 L3 switch as a core and one 2950 as L2 access switch. All is working as it should except for when the cca agent authenticates and checks for my Mcafee it says everything is fine, and the event log says user xxx is logged-in oob, also the cca report says that the checks i have setup have all been met, but still the CAM never tries to change me from the Auth VLAN to the Access VLAN as defined in the user role, and yes...i am detected as the correct user role. The only indication of an error i have is that my pc doesn't appear on the certified device list, which i think it should. The perfigo log files indicate this as well somewhere :

Any ideas ?

2 Replies 2

jan.nielsen
Level 7
Level 7

Added log file from the cas

I found the problem, i did not realize that the access networks need to be added to the Managed networks list in the CAS, i thought that vlan mapping and managed network mas mutually exclusive, but i guess not :-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: