cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNA

chrism
Level 1
Level 1

I am preparing for my CCNA exams and can anyone of you out there send me sample exams questions or site where i can download this from.We dont have access to these here since we dont have an agent running these courses.I have worked on Cisco routers for the past 8yrs and its time i certify .

Chris.Harare,Zimbabwe.

17 Replies 17

hplacide01
Level 1
Level 1

you can go on www.mentorlabs.com

what bout the ccda exams typical question paper

rmeher
Level 1
Level 1

contact nearest cisco office , they will help u out

aelmani
Level 1
Level 1

I took my CCNA & passed. If you have been working with Cisco for 8 years, you should not be worried.

concentrate on Catalyst 1900, Vlans and Bridges. the rest is easy.

code2304
Level 1
Level 1

I've been working hardcore with cisco products for the last year, studied two books and I don't know how many on Documents from Cisco.. and sat the exam...

I passed

After 8 years you should not have any problems with this exam... Read a book (One from Cisco Press as you know they will have the correct info) to get up to date with 1900's, vlan concepts, vtp, bridges, IP/IPX networks, know which protocol works at which iso layer and know your IP/OPSF/FrameRelay/IGRP/EIGRP basics. easy...

Don't rely on the sample exams to give you "false" hope of passing. Cisco aren't like Microsoft who allow companies to replicate the exam in it's entirety.

warm welcome to consultant,NT solutions, Hello, I am jagadish I want to what are Topics,Number of Papers to be written to get CCNA, which you passed. Congragulation, and I want know Websites to know Muchmore Information for above purpose.

I will be very thankful, for your information. YOURS, JAGADISH.

matthew.clarke
Level 1
Level 1

Obviously there is nothing to compare with hands-on, but you might find the Exam Essentials CCNA test more than a little similar to the real thing ;-)

goog finding

cmohun
Level 1
Level 1

hi chris,

here are some of the websites where u can get sample tests for ccna.

www.cert21.com

www.certyourself.com

www.neteducate.com

hope this will help you out for ur exams....

wishing u good luck..

mohan.

mehdi4
Level 1
Level 1

You can get your sample exams from www.measureup.com

jagadish.kumar
Level 1
Level 1

hello, PROJECTS MANAGER, DELTANET hAI I am jagadish, giving you some websites, for your CCNA, exams see whether it may useful. 1.WWW.CERT21.com

2.WWW.NETEDUCATE.COM

3.WWW.MEASUREUP.COM

4.WWW.CERTYOURSELF.COM

murthy_d
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Chris,

Its Murthy from India. I finished my CCNA and CCNP with 90+ percentages. I gave my CCIE qualifying exam and secured 89 percentage. If you are really interested in taking help regarding CCNA please mail me. My mail id is murthy_d@onebox.com

Hi Murthy,

Congratulations. I am into Cisco for the last 8 years but would like to pursue certifications now.

What do u recommed for CCNP(books, site), the fastest way!!!!!

hoangtl
Level 1
Level 1

Check out www.boson.com Test costs $29.95, and it is very good pratice before you take the exam