Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 800 Series to ISA 2004 site to site VPN

Hi,

I have been trying to get a site to site IPSec tunnel up and running from our branch office running a Cisco 857 Router to our Main office running ISA 2004.

I can create a Site to Site VPN connection using SDM and can get the tunnel established. But when I try and ping an IP address at the Main Office from my Branch Office I get "Destination net unreachable".

I have found several documents on setting up site to site connections between ISA and PIX but there is no real example I can find for the router I am using.

I presume that it is possible but as I am new to Cisco VPN tunnels I need some help in getting this working.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Cisco 800 Series to ISA 2004 site to site VPN

This could be due to many things, primarily looks like a routing issue. Make sure you have the necessary routing working. Also, if you are using NAT, make sure the routing for the NATed addresses are working fine too.

Re: Cisco 800 Series to ISA 2004 site to site VPN

Maybe this article will help http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/isa/2004/plan/ipsecvpn.mspx

Have you monitored the ISA Server to see if its dropping the traffic, remember it will drop everything by default.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content