Cisco Support Community
Community Member

cisco ACS applaince and 2nd NIC card for RSA Securid appliance configuration

Dear All ;

I have RSA Securid appliance 3.0 "A120"  V 7.1 Sp4  and Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS) Appliance V4.1.1 (build 23)..

I make  communication between the Cisco Secure ACS and the RSA Securid appliance using RADIUS Protocol .

I only configure 1st IP for RSA appliance and Add this ip In cisco ACS  and i go through implentation guide that is attached in this discussion  all things is fine in authetication

now i enabled second IP for RSA but i did not know how to configure the Cisco ACS to know Second IP for RSA  ???

any help

Cisco Employee

cisco ACS applaince and 2nd NIC card for RSA Securid appliance

I understand that authentication is working fine with RSA and ACS. However, i'd like to update you that RSA 7.x is only compatible with ACS

Also, why we would like to add 2nd NIC card to ACS. are you trying to consider this as a fail-over feature. If yes then I think you should get another RSA and not to configure the secondary NIC.

ACS can be configured with 2 different Radius Token server for failover purpose.

This can be done under external user database > Radius token server > configure > there would be two options

Primary Server Name/IP:

Secondary Server Name/IP:

~Jatin Katyal
CreatePlease to create content