Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ASA vs Fortigate

Hello everybody, i need replace a Fortigate 310B with Cisco products, that is, all Web Filtering, IPS/IDS, AV, so, the question is, what we can use to replace?

First, we can use Cisco ASA 5520 right? with CSC Module, so, this for Anti-X, but for IPS? is better router with IPS on IOS? or IPS Sensor? or other Cisco ASA with IPS Module?

thx

3 REPLIES

Cisco ASA vs Fortigate

Cisco ASA vs Fortigate

Thanks for answering Collin.

Sounds good, but i cant find any documentation for Cisco ASA & ScanSafe, only 1 article doing WCCP to ScanSafe Gateway and doesnt provide Failover or something.

I want to know about ScanSafe what is the difference between ScanSafe Web Filtering and ScanSafe Web Security?

What about IronPort & CSC-SSM module for ASA?

What do you think?, i need to get  the most stable and robust solution to take off the Fortigate.

Thank you.

Cisco ASA vs Fortigate

I think your best bet is to contact your local Cisco office and have one of their pre-sales come out. They can answer any of your questions and go over all your options. If you can't get someone, let me know and I'll help where I can.

Views
Helpful
Replies