Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Meraki MDM - Urgent help required

AndyWillett93
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Not too sure if this is the right place to post this so if it needs to be reposted then apologies in advance.

I am hoping that someone who has experience with using Cisco's Meraki MDM could help me out. I recently bought a couple of very expensive app licenses through apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP) and i'm trying to push the apps onto Ipads using Meraki. I have pushed many iOS free app's to ipads before no problem however the problem this time is that when we try to push the paid app out the ipads assigned we get the message Error - License for app “com.assistiveware.proloquo2go” could not be found. 

I have followed the documentation on the website step by step, all of our tokens and certificates are in date so I'm really struggling with this one.

Meraki won't help me as we are on the free version, Apple Support and the App Developers say the fault is with Meraki and that the licenses are fine. It's a real head scratcher.

I would appreciate any help or input. I can supply more information and screen shots if need be

Many thanks

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

We are using the free MDM as well, but my screenshot looks quite different to yours.  I wonder if you missed something in the setup instructions.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Philip D'Ath
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I probably can't help you much.

Did you know you can get MDM support if you buy *any* Meraki device with a licence.  So I would do that.

Under "System Manager/MDM/Apps", in the selected App, did you tick "Use VPP device licence"?

Hi Philip

Thanks for getting back to me, any feed back is much appreciated.

We are aware that we can buy a product and get support but we wanted to check that we are not doing anything wrong first.

I can't see a Use VPP device licence button to tick so I've attached a shot of the options

Regards

Andy

We are using the free MDM as well, but my screenshot looks quite different to yours.  I wonder if you missed something in the setup instructions.

Hi Philip!

Many thanks for the screenshot - I've made some changes and it looks the same now and the app has successfully installed! Many thanks!

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy!

I have exactly the same problem that you posted. Can you tell me how you managed to change the apps screenshots and fix the "error app could not be found" problem?

Regards

Cris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: