Level 1

We are planning to order CSPM for management VPN

Does anybody implement it successfully

Could anyone share the CSPM experience to me

4 Replies 4

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

You should check with your Cisco rep for some case studies. Have you had the chance to review all the product literature? It's located at http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/cc/pd/sqsw/sqppmn/prodlit/index.shtml

anavarro
Level 1
Level 1

Maybe you should get the CSPM eval before purchasing.

cpatte7372
Level 1
Level 1

I have played around with cspm3.0 and I can assure you that this is an invaluable piece of software for any organisation that has implemented a vpn solution. My advice to you is to make sure that you use cspm3.0. All the previous versions are riddled with bugs. I have an evaluation and depending on where you are located I would be glad to give you presentation.

routerhand99
Level 1
Level 1

I have been using the 3.0 version and am now upgrading to newest version for the IDS. I am using it with 4200 series Intrusion detection systems. Setup is counter-intuitive. Once setup, works fine. One gripe, cannot easily manipulate the data gathered. Not for the faint of heart. I am setting up 2.33 to manage VPNs and firewalls (yes, you need two seperate versions).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: