Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Security / RadWare

rkishanb
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All & Greetings.

Can someone please tell me, if you have used RadWare, of when / where / why you would want to use RadWare in addition to Cisco devices, please. Also, help / hints about Best Practices / Implementations of the same for an ecommerce-related business would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

kishan

kishanb@sciencesinc.com

2 Replies 2

nkhawaja
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You are asking about radware on the WRONG forum. This forum is for cisco Security products. RADWARE offers a range of products. So you need to specify what RADWARE product are you referring to here?

Thanks

Nadeem

Hello Nadeem:

Greetings and thanks for your reply-post.

First, I knew I was posting my message on the Cisco forum, and thisis precisely where I wanted to post the item. I was referring to using a Radware product as a mix with the broader Cisco networking environment. translating to: mostly Cisco devices with one or two radware devices.

Second, yes, I should have specified Radware Linkproof and that was an oversight.

Having gotten that out of the way, my question / help request remains as before -

When would a client want to use also a Radware euipment, advantages / disadvantages, Also, any links re. Best Practices, etc would be very valuable.

Hope the above helps and thanks.

kishan

kishanb@sciencesinc.com