Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco vpn client

I have cisco 515 firewall with 6.2 ios. I have configured for client access from outisde. When i try from outside my network vpn works fine. In some other remote places where they are behind Linksys it works fine. But users who are connecting from the remote a remote location they are getting authenticated by the cisco firewall and from the radius server but after which they cannot connect to the internet nor our local network. But when they disconnect from vpn they are able to browse the internet. Apart from that is there possibility of releasing a vpn client ip address in a firewall? Can some one suggest any trouble shooting tips to rectify this problem. Users in Remote location who have problem use a DSL Router and each system has its own public ip address.

Thanks in Advance

• Other Security Subjects
1 REPLY

Re: Cisco vpn client

I think, you have to enable "split tunneling" for the remote-user, so they are able to browse the internet while terminating the VPN tunnel to the head-end PIX.

HTH,

Engel

Views
Helpful
Replies