cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Citrix ICA java plugin for Cisco ASA SSL VPN - anyone got this working?

jamesgonzo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need a little help here and II'm sure this is siimple to you but not me. I have a Cisco ASA firewall and have uploaded the ICA java plugin to the firewall. In the ICA plugin zip I did include all the "JICA-.jar" files execpt the english one.

Anyway when I try to connect to my Citrix server through through the SSL clientless VPN https site I get the Citrix logon page and login but it says "You do not have the proper encryption level to access this session" and the screen colours and size a low.

Where do I set all this?

Plus I have one published application called "RED" how can I publish this?

A huge thanks in advance

1 Reply 1

Not applicable

The Citrix server requires 128 bit encryption. If your Citrix client is not set to use 128 bit encryption, you will receive the following message when you attempt to login:

You do not have the proper encryption level to access this Session.

To verify or update the encryption level, follow these steps:

If you are a Windows Users

1.Start the Citrix Program Neighborhood.

2.Highlight your ARMS Server Farm connection icon.Do not actually open the connection.

3.From the File pull-down menu, select Properties.

4.Click the "Options" tab.

5.Select "128 Bit" as the "Encryption Level" from the drop down box.

You may need to de-select "Use Custom Default" to change the encryption level.

Do not select "128 Bit for Login Only."

If you do not have the "Encryption Level" option, you need to upgrade your client software. You will get the client software from “Citrix Setup & Connection Instructions for Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP”

6. Click OK.

You can also refer the bug ID “CSCsm71691” which has workaround for the similar kind of issue.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: