cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Citrix, WEBVPN and executables

d.jaramillo
Level 1
Level 1

I have a 3005 and have setup SSL. I cannot get the Citrix to work. I can get to the main page then it dies. "Unable to contact the metaframe server browser. There may be network problems, or you may need to configure the server address in the server location field."

Also I want to launch home grown apps from this same page without success.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

This feature is possible on 4.7 versions, so if you are running that version you can enable it going to:

Configuration | User Management | Groups | Modify yourgroup, then go to the tab WebVPN.

Check the option Enable Citrix MetaFrame  Check to enable support for Citrix MetaFrame services through WebVPN. Configure your Citrix Web

Interface software in "Normal Address" mode; the VPN Concentrator functions as the secure gateway. You must install an SSL certificate on the VPN

Concentrator public interface using a fully-qualified domain name (FQDN); this function does not work if you specify an IP address as the common name

(CN) for the SSL certificate. (See the VPN Concentrator Administration | Certificate Management screen.)

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/4_7/config/usermgt.htm#wp2418683

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

This feature is possible on 4.7 versions, so if you are running that version you can enable it going to:

Configuration | User Management | Groups | Modify yourgroup, then go to the tab WebVPN.

Check the option Enable Citrix MetaFrame  Check to enable support for Citrix MetaFrame services through WebVPN. Configure your Citrix Web

Interface software in "Normal Address" mode; the VPN Concentrator functions as the secure gateway. You must install an SSL certificate on the VPN

Concentrator public interface using a fully-qualified domain name (FQDN); this function does not work if you specify an IP address as the common name

(CN) for the SSL certificate. (See the VPN Concentrator Administration | Certificate Management screen.)

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/vpn3000/4_7/config/usermgt.htm#wp2418683

Thanks, that works for the Citrix part.