Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

clean access agent logoff

We have layer 2 virtual gateway mode - and cisco clean access server/manger running Version 4.5.1

this client is windows xp sp3 and using CCA agent Version 4.5.1.0

when they right click the cca agent and click logoff they get the attached errors - this is only happening to certain laptops

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: clean access agent logoff

Hi,

It looks like your client machine is not trusting the CAS certificate.

If you add the CAS certificate under the trusted certificate authorities, does the same error occurs?

HTH,
Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

thank you - should i manually take the certificate from the cca server and import it into the client's internet explorer?

Cisco Employee

Hi,

Yes, you should make sure it falls under the trusted CA authorities on the client machine.

HTH,
Tiago

--

If  this helps you and/or answers your question please mark the question as  "answered" and/or rate it, so other users can easily find it.

so i looked at the cert that was being given to the client, and it's not the cca server cert, it's the cert of our core switch!

Very weird~ - i wonder how the client is seeing it. we only use a self signed cert on the core switch so taht we can SSH to the switch. I am am getting a wireshark to see why

Views
Helpful
Replies