Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Clear ip nat translation for only one address

I have this in the nat table

Pro Inside global Inside local Outside local Outside global

tcp 199.212.17.130:1617 142.135.4.69:1617 132.206.246.112:21 132.206.246.112:21

and I want to clear just that one I go through the command and get this:

clear ip nat translation inside 199.212.17.130 142.135.4.69

%Translation not found

can you help me ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Clear ip nat translation for only one address

Here are a few cpmmands that will help. What you need to do is to figure what translation you are doing and then choose the appropriate command: Clear all dynamic address translation entries from the NAT translation table: " clear ip nat translation * "

Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an inside translation, or both inside and outside translation: "clear ip nat translation inside global-ip local-ip [outside local-ip global-ip] " Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an outside translation: " clear ip nat translation outside local-ip global-ip " Clear an extended dynamic translation entry: "clear ip nat translation protocol inside global-ip global-port local-ip local-port [outside local-ip local-port global-ip global-port] "

2 REPLIES
Silver

Here are a few cpmmands that will help. What you need to do is to figure what translation you are doing and then choose the appropriate command: Clear all dynamic address translation entries from the NAT translation table: " clear ip nat translation * "

Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an inside translation, or both inside and outside translation: "clear ip nat translation inside global-ip local-ip [outside local-ip global-ip] " Clear a simple dynamic translation entry containing an outside translation: " clear ip nat translation outside local-ip global-ip " Clear an extended dynamic translation entry: "clear ip nat translation protocol inside global-ip global-port local-ip local-port [outside local-ip local-port global-ip global-port] "

Thank you but this does not work for me. I did found the answer. you have to enter the long way with ALL the following to work: e.g.

clear ip nat trans tcp inside a.b.c.d_globalIN port_number a.b.c.d_LocalIN port_number outside a.b.c.d_GlobalOUT port_number a.b.c.d_LocalOUT port_number

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content