Views
Helpful
Replies

Concentrator file upload problem

mnihtinen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm trying to copy config from 3015 to 3020. Everything else is OK, but preshared keys of L2L's are not transferred?!

Is there any way to copy also the preshared's?

2 Replies 2

mnihtinen
Level 1
Level 1

Sorry, one mistake in my post.

Actually I'm trying to copy config from 3030 to 3020, still without preshared's.

Did update versions to same today, but it didn't help.

Any suggestions?

MARKO

I assume that what you mean is that the preshared keys are encrypted/hidden so that you only see xxx for the key when looking at the config, and that the xxx gets transferred not the valid key.

If my understanding is right then I suggest that you try this: on the concentrator management interface under Administration select Access Rights; then select Access Settings. On that screen is a set of options for Config File Encryption (encrypt with RC4, None, or encrypt with DES). Select the option of none and click apply. Then transfer your config again. I believe that you will find that the preshared key transfers this way. Be sure to go back and select the encryption option that was previously used after the transfer is completed.

If my understanding was not correct and my suggestion did not resolve your issue, perhaps you can clarify the situation.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: