Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Concentrator saving configuration

I have a 3015 cocentrator. Ever since last week, whenever I make a change, the save needed button doesn't work. The save button does the same thing when I click on it. You can click on it but nothing happens. However, I can do those things from any other machines on the network. Can someone help me resolve this?

Thanks

• Other Security Subjects
2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Concentrator saving configuration

If things are working fine from other machines, you should ensure that the problamatic PC has the latest patches installed. Restarting the PC also helps at times. My search for known issues related to this behaviour did not turn up anything.

Re: Concentrator saving configuration

A few days latter, I found what the problem was. On the quote problem PC, I had installed a Popup Killer and since the Save Successfull Message is a Popup, it was killing it, and wasn't running that Java Script. So, kepp that in mind for those of you out there that have Pop UP killers on your machine. I hope this helps someone else.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies