I have concetrator 3015(3.5.2) and test everything is ok exception split-tunnel,i need to specific every group with encryption Network List , If i creat Network List in vpn group , the user couldn't ping any hosts,if i select "tunnel everything" , the used can ping any host , but that's not my need,as bellow is my doing process
1. Make sure that Mode Config is checked for this group settings.
2. Once the VPN Client is connected, Check to see if the split tunneling policy is pushed to the client.
3. You can click on the small icon on the lower right hand corner of the PC and go under statistics and you should see the outside ip address of the PN3000 and the network that you had configured for split tunneling. In your case, it would be 10.10.0.0
4. And try sending some traffic and see if you encrypts on the client and decrypts on the VPN3000 and vice versa.
5. When testing the connection, are you using two different groups or making the changes to the same group.
Thanks for you reponse , theese days i check the problem , I seem to found the problem symptom
If i used laptop modm to dial-up (48kbps) , i can't ping split-tunnel network list , but i used laptop to through lease line(T1) , i can ping split-tunnel network . i had chang "set MTU" from "default" to "576" , still don't to resolve the problem , is there anything else i need to config on vpn3000 ?
BenefitsDocumentationPrerequisiteImage Download LinksLimitationsSupported PlatformsLicense RequirementsTopologyStep-By-Step ConfigurationConfigure Virtual ServiceActivate the virtual service and configure guest IPsConfiguring UTD (Service Plane)Configurin...
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...