Confirm Upgrading Software for VPN 3060E Concentrator
Maybe I have the steps wrong, but my upgrade didn't work. See below to confirm my instructions to upgrade VPN 3060E concentrator
UPGRADING SOFTWARE.FOR VPN CONCENTRATOR
1. Go to Administration/Software Update/Concentrator
2. You will see the current software revision, below that you will see the current image file.
3. Enter the complete pathname of the new image or click Browse to search for the file. File must be accessible by the workstation you are using to manage the VPN Concentrator.
4. Once you have the pathname of the new image entered, click the upload button.
5. You will see the Software Update Progress window appear.
6. Continue to wait until the update progress window completes and says that update was a success or you can stop the file transfer that is progress by clicking cancel.
7. After the update, the manager returns to the Administration screen where you may see a message that a file upload is in progress. Click the highlighted link to stop it and clear the message. The manager will also verify the new software.
8. A reboot of the concentrator is needed once the update is complete.
9. To reboot the concentrator go to Administration/System Reboot. In the action field select reboot. In the Configuration field, choose to reboot without saving the active configuration. In the When to Reboot/Shutdown section, choose Now.
10. The Software Update Error Screen will appear if there was a problem with the upgrade.
Re: Confirm Upgrading Software for VPN 3060E Concentrator
sorry for the confusion, it works, it was user error. I wasn't rebooting without saving active configuration. So when I rebooted, it save the active configuration instead of loading the new image. thank you
Table of ContentsIntroductionVersion HistoryPossible Future
UpdatesDocuments PurposeNAT Operation in ASA 8.3+ SectionsRule Types
Network Object NATTwice NAT / Manual NATRule Types used per SectionNAT
Types used with Twice NAT / Manual NAT and Network Obje...
Table of Contents Introduction:This document describes details on how
NAT-T works. Background: ESP encrypts all critical information,
encapsulating the entire inner TCP/UDP datagram within an ESP header.
ESP is an IP protocol in the same sense that TCP an...