Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Connection VPN Client throw Satellite to ASA 5520

Hi,

I?m testing to connect VPN Client by satellite to ASA 5520. In this moments I don?t have trouble with others media connections like dsl and every thing runs right. But when I try to connect through satellite connection I close de vpn connection (PHASE 1 and PHASE 2) but I don?t have traffic between two lans. I have modified MTU and the tunnel is IPSEC-UDP, but i don?t get nothing new and I have the same trouble. I?m worried because many remote office are going to work with satellite and I don?t have a secure connection.

Thanks in advanced.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Connection VPN Client throw Satellite to ASA 5520

This sample configuration shows how to set up the remote access VPN connection between a Cisco VPN Client (4.x for Windows) and the PIX 500 Series Security Appliance 7.x using a Microsoft Windows 2003 Internet Authentication Service (IAS) RADIUS server.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806de37e.shtml

Cisco Employee

Re: Connection VPN Client throw Satellite to ASA 5520

Try enabling "isakmp nat-t" on the ASA.

*Please rate if helped.

-Kanishka

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content