Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CS-MARS & Symantec Anti-Virus snmptrap issues

Hello,

I'm trying to configure a Syamantec Anti-Virus server with my local CS-MARS controller. I'm following the configuration guide @ http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6241/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00804f711a.html#wp1033094 but I cannot get the MARS local controller to populate in the Symantec Anti-Virus server SNMP Trap configuration "action computer" field when configuring the snmp trap destination.

I've followed the guide fully e.g. added the MARS local controller as an SNMP trap destination from within the SNMP service configuration on the Symantec Anti-Virus server, and attempted to configure the "action computer" on the Symantec Anti-Virus server from within the "Symantec System Center", but can't get the MARS controller to show up in the action computer list field (see the screenshot attached).

Any ideas why the MARS local controller is not showing up in the action computer field of the Symantec Anti-Virus console when attempting to configure the SNMP Trap action?

thanks in advance!

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CS-MARS & Symantec Anti-Virus snmptrap issues

which version of SAV are you using ?. If it's 10 then the support for that is not yet avilable

Re: CS-MARS & Symantec Anti-Virus snmptrap issues

Ah, I'm running version 10! I had no idea, obviously, that version 10 was not supported yet. Thanks for letting me know!

Views
Helpful
Replies