cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSA 5.2 PCI Compliance Rule Modules

Oliver_Kuley
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco ist advertising the CSA as part of a PCI compliance solution. I've seen a screenshot of several PCI rule modules for CSA 5.2, which I don't have in my management. Is that a special version of CSA for POS systems (and an additional license) or an update?

8 Replies 8

smahbub
Level 6
Level 6

Management Center for Cisco Security Agents supports editing of the database by multiple administrators. Administrators must identify themselves and authenticate to CSA MC before they can access any CSA MC configuration data.

CSA MC's web-based user interface provides secure access to the database from anywhere on the network. All changes to the database are logged. The logged information includes a summary description of the modification, the time the changes were made, and the identity of the administrator who made the changes.

Refer the following url for more information on Using Management Center for Cisco Security Agents:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/csa/csa52/user_guide/title.html

tsteger1
Level 8
Level 8

I believe these will be part of CSA 6.

I didn't see any available in the latest hotfix for 5.2.

Tom

In this PDF you can see the rule modules in CSA 5.2:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps5707/ps5057/product_at_a_glance0900aecd80704fcb.pdf

Perhaps it has never been released.

Hello Oliver,

I saw the same document and I believe you are correct that it was never released. It may have been created just for the document.

Tom

You will want to contact your cisco rep and reference the document. They should be able to help out with the policies.

I agree with Tom look into CSA 6.0 for PCI modules

I was able to get my hands on the PCI module for CSA. It seems to have been around for a little while (version 5.2.0.203). It has 26 rule modules for Windows and is a good start on demonstrating end node PCI compliance.

Where? Enquiring minds want to know!

Thanks

Tom