cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSM 3.2 SP 1: Deployment Schedules

mdomenici
Level 1
Level 1

I am using CSM in non-Workflow mode. Is it possible to create and edit deployment jobs? So far I have tried without success: the job status is Active - the comment is 'Non Work Flow mode auto resume schedule for update'. The job runs, I get a 'Last Run' and 'Next Run' entry but the changes are NOT deployed.

Thanks, Manola

2 Replies 2

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Non Workflow mode the default mode of operation. When using non Workflow mode, there is no need to create activities and jobs. When you log in, Security Manager automatically creates an activity for you. This activity is transparent to the user and does not need to be managed in any way. In addition, when you save and deploy configuration changes, Security Manager automatically creates a job for you as well. Like activities, jobs are transparent and do not need to be managed.

Farrukh Haroon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

No you cannot make any deployment jobs in Non-Workflow mode. Just once you are finished making your changes. Go to File >> Select the option to Deploy and Submit there. You can also 're-deploy' AFAIR>

Regards

Farrukh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: