Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSM - Authorization Mode

We have CSM 3.3 installed as well as ACS 4.2. I recently performed the CSM/ACS integration and was successful, at least that is how it looked. Now on the home page I see "Authorization Mode" with ACS in "red". When I select it I get this message "CiscoWorks System Identity User Configuration in ACS Not all privileges assigned". The account I created in CSM and ACS for that does have all privileges assigned to it under "Administration Control". Is there something I am missing here?? I used the "CSM Integration with ACS.pdf guide" and as far as I can tell I have everything configured correctly. Any help/ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you - James

2 REPLIES

Re: CSM - Authorization Mode

I think you are supposed to create a regular acs user with Cisco security manager system admin role as well, other than that, maybe you set the system identity user/pass wrong in acs/csm ?

Re: CSM - Authorization Mode

Please check the CSM integration steps with ACS. For the reference check this document:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-15674

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content