Views
Helpful
Replies

csmars issue

anva12345
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

i am trying to add a 6509 switch which contain FWSM and IDSM module.But when i tried to add module it shows only IPS options in the dropdown of Device type and no fwsm version.please tell me how can i find fwsm versions also in the device type

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi.

When you adding 6500 switch to cs-mars base you must select Device Type: Cisco Switch-IOS 12.2.

After that, when you click to Add module button. The Cisco FWSM device type will be accessible.

Likely, when you have added your 6500, you selected Device type: Cisco IOS 12.4.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hi.

When you adding 6500 switch to cs-mars base you must select Device Type: Cisco Switch-IOS 12.2.

After that, when you click to Add module button. The Cisco FWSM device type will be accessible.

Likely, when you have added your 6500, you selected Device type: Cisco IOS 12.4.

Hi Guys,

I have mars running version 6.0.2 and there is Cisco 65xx FWSM / Virtual context and I want only add virtual context due there is more context for more customers. how can i add this context. I didnt saw there this option.