Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

csmars issue

Hi all

i am trying to add a 6509 switch which contain FWSM and IDSM module.But when i tried to add module it shows only IPS options in the dropdown of Device type and no fwsm version.please tell me how can i find fwsm versions also in the device type

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: csmars issue

Hi.

When you adding 6500 switch to cs-mars base you must select Device Type: Cisco Switch-IOS 12.2.

After that, when you click to Add module button. The Cisco FWSM device type will be accessible.

Likely, when you have added your 6500, you selected Device type: Cisco IOS 12.4.

2 REPLIES

Hi.

When you adding 6500 switch to cs-mars base you must select Device Type: Cisco Switch-IOS 12.2.

After that, when you click to Add module button. The Cisco FWSM device type will be accessible.

Likely, when you have added your 6500, you selected Device type: Cisco IOS 12.4.

Hi Guys,

I have mars running version 6.0.2 and there is Cisco 65xx FWSM / Virtual context and I want only add virtual context due there is more context for more customers. how can i add this context. I didnt saw there this option.

Views
Helpful
Replies