Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSPM 2.3.3.i?

Found the release notes for cspm 2.3.3.i on the Cisco Documentation, when will the upgrade be available?

With the current version of cspm 2.3.2i having a serious problem/bug with the Event Viewer, and the latest Signature 8 is out, what version of cspm is the most stable which support the latest signatures?

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

Re: CSPM 2.3.3.i?

CSPM 2.3.3i has not been officially released yet. The documentation and the executables are posted by 2 separate teams, and in many cases the documents are updated on CCO a few days prior to the actual release of the executables. Since the document (2.3.3i Release Notes) has been put on CCO already then I would expect another 1 to 4 days for the executables to be posted on CCO.

Until the 2.3.3i executables are posted; current users should be running the base 2.3.2i (file: CSPM-v232i.exe) with the S8 signature update (file: CSPM-2.3.2i-S8-exe.zip).

Once 2.3.3i is released then you can follow the instructions in the installation guide for performing the upgrade: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/ismg/policy/ver23i/install/overview.htm#xtocid2732818

Once installed, I am assuming that 2.3.3i should have S8 signatures or possibly even S9 signature sets, or will have an associated signature update to bring it up to that S level.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content