cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPM 2.3.3.i?

zeremy
Level 1
Level 1

Found the release notes for cspm 2.3.3.i on the Cisco Documentation, when will the upgrade be available?

With the current version of cspm 2.3.2i having a serious problem/bug with the Event Viewer, and the latest Signature 8 is out, what version of cspm is the most stable which support the latest signatures?

1 Reply 1

marcabal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

CSPM 2.3.3i has not been officially released yet. The documentation and the executables are posted by 2 separate teams, and in many cases the documents are updated on CCO a few days prior to the actual release of the executables. Since the document (2.3.3i Release Notes) has been put on CCO already then I would expect another 1 to 4 days for the executables to be posted on CCO.

Until the 2.3.3i executables are posted; current users should be running the base 2.3.2i (file: CSPM-v232i.exe) with the S8 signature update (file: CSPM-2.3.2i-S8-exe.zip).

Once 2.3.3i is released then you can follow the instructions in the installation guide for performing the upgrade: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/ismg/policy/ver23i/install/overview.htm#xtocid2732818

Once installed, I am assuming that 2.3.3i should have S8 signatures or possibly even S9 signature sets, or will have an associated signature update to bring it up to that S level.