Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CTA Agent Problems

Hi,

I have some problems with my CTA agent as follows:

1- It keps disconnecting everytime I restart or shutdown my PC and I have to enable it manually to authenticate thru 802.1x

2- With 802.1x I am used to be prompted for credentials but after few trials I am getting connected without being prompted; so are the credentials being cached or what?

3- I have configured 802.1x NAC on my switch, and I connected a PC which does not meet the policy and it got quarantined already, but after 1 minute the user was prompted again for username and password, so what is this timeout called and where this can be adjusted?

Thanks,

Haitham

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: CTA Agent Problems

CTA is generally intended to be a transparent application to end users, by default, CTA logging is not enabled. If you enable logging, CTA logs events generated by CTA components and the posture plugins for the NAC-compliant applications that reside on the system.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps5923/products_maintenance_guide_chapter09186a008059aa68.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content