Views
Helpful
Replies

cvpn 3005 access problem

erodrig
Level 1
Level 1

hi

is posible that two users can connect to my inside network througt a cvpn 3005 if both users are conected to internet via adsl with a proxy or pat?

i have this problem, when two users that are connected to internet for the same adsl link (proxy), and they try to connect to cvpn only the first user can do it, the second user can not do it unless the first users was disconnected, i mean only one user can connect altought they use different usernames

how can i do to fix this?

thanks

6 Replies 6

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

nat traversal needs to be configured on the concentrator.

to configure, go configuration > tunneling and security > ipsec > nat transparency, and select the option "ipsec over nat-t".

hi, nat-t is enabled on the cvpn, and is not working do i have to configure something on the adsl?

thanks

verify the ip pool on the concentrator as well.

go configuration > system > address management > pools

it should start with x.x.x.1.

my ip pool begins in x.x.x.220 to x.x.x.240 this could be the razon of the problem?

the pool configuration is fine.

i guess we need to verify whether the issue is with the concentrator or the remote site. maybe you can use few dial-up connection and try to establish the vpn at the same time.

I doubt the issue is with VPN Concentrator. You stated that you have NAT-T enabled on the VPN 3K. When these clients connect, are they connecting using UDP via port 4500? Also, what is the perimeter device at the remote end? Does it have intelligence to know that there may be multiple VPN sessions behind it?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: