cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delete Sensor Signature From CSPM

rcrowe
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to delete an unused Signature Template from CSPM. I have tried renaming it and deleting it and this doesnt work. I have used Tools --> Find and it only finds the one instance. When I try to delete it I get : "This item or one of its descendants is currently being referenced by other items, and therefor cannot be deleted until such references are removed. TOOLS FIND can be used to locate references." But there isnt any references.

3 Replies 3

bducharm
Level 1
Level 1

Has the template you are trying to delete been applied to any sensor? That may be the issue.

it has been applied to a sensor before, in the past. but i made a new one and the sensor looks to the new one now. i have checked and no sensors look tp this file.

hector.mendoza
Level 1
Level 1

I've had the same issue. I sent Cisco my CSPM file, and they couldn't delete that signature set. Finally, I had to reset my initial CSPM config and rebuild it. Hope this helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: