cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deploy from CSM to ASA failed

voice1972
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everbody, i'am here for the first time and i hope you can answer my question. We have an ASA-Server and the Cisco Security Manager 3.0.1. After we changed some things in the manager we want to submit and deploy the changes to the ASA-Server. Every time we will get a failure with the number 24415. The program also told us something about license failover. What can be wrong?

3 Replies 3

jsaturni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can please provide what the specific error is that follows the message...

DOWNLOAD OPERATION FAILED : 24415 : Error downloading cmd=[], response=[

The following commands failed:

If it is something about Failover, then it can be a several problems.

1. You may not have the appropriate Failover license on the devices.

2. You may not have the appropriate license level if you are attempting to do Active/Active Failover. This requires another license (FO-A/A or Unrestricted).

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

- James

Hi,

thank you for your answer. I haved presumed something like that. Now I have to talk with our customer about the licensing.

For my understanding, if we haven?t got the appropriate license level, the Deploy-function from the CSM to the ASA would not work and no changes are going to apply to the ASA?

Hi,

Yes, the ASA would prevent the configuration of Failover or Active/Active Failover if you do not have the Unrestricted or A/A Failover license.

Thanks,

- James

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card