cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deterministic Network Enhancer

macguffincanada
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to install the VPN client software on a Compaq 7100 computer running Windows XP-SP2, the install fails to complete on the install of the Deterministic Network Enhancer Miniport 3. Have tried to re-install software again after rebooting. Do I need to do a clean un-install of the VPN client software, and how do I do this?

1 Reply 1

pradeepde
Level 5
Level 5

This document describes how to manually uninstall the Cisco VPN Client version 3.5 for Windows 2000.

Cisco recommends that you uninstall the Cisco VPN Client by using the InstallShield uninstall utility packaged with the client (available by going to Start > Programs > Cisco Systems VPN Client > Uninstall VPN Client). You can also use the or the add/remove utility available by going to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs. If these uninstall applications fail, you can uninstall the application manually by deleting files and modifying the Microsoft Windows registry.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2308/products_tech_note09186a0080094b7f.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: