Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

DHCP Relay on external interface 3030 concentrator

I have a problem using the DHCP relay function. The DHCP server is in the internal network. In the log data of the concentrator i see the DHCP request, at the DHCP server i see the assigned IP address but the client never get the answer. At the concentrator i can´t see any DHCP reply. We have checked the DHCP function between client and server directly connected ... no problem. So it seems to be a problem with the concentrator not forwarding the DHCP reply ....

Filter for internal interface is Any-IN/Any-Out, for external interface i have added the DHCP filter. I know the documentation: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2284/products_configuration_example09186a008014a344.shtml

Any hints

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: DHCP Relay on external interface 3030 concentrator

See bug CSCea64707: DHCPRelay fails if enable management-access inside. The bug was first found in 6.3(1) and First Fixed-in Version 6.3(2), 6.3(1.100). Hope that helps.

Re: DHCP Relay on external interface 3030 concentrator

Thanks for the answer, but the bug isn´t solved in any version or at any interface. I have tested it with several version and interface combinations ....

We will use a DHCP server ..

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content