Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

DMZ access Inside

I have a situation where I need machines on the DMZ to access the inside network. I have searched for documentation on this but cant find anything usefull. I also need the Inside network to access the DMZ. The outside needs no access to the DMZ. I already have access list for the outside to certain host on the inside. Any help would be great.

3 REPLIES

Re: DMZ access Inside

Hi,

look the document below. it is a detailed document about establishing connectivity..

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/secursw/ps2120/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a0080172786.html

hope this helps

Here is some more explanation. My inside lan is 192.168.150.0 with pix inside being 192.168.150.254.

There is a router direclty connected to the pix on the DMZ interface, with 10 more networks behind that router 192.168.0.0-192.168.9.0.

DMZ is 192.168.100.1 and the router is 192.168.100.2. I can ping the router from inside the pix, but I can not ping the router from the lan.

I have these commands also:

icmp permit any dmz

icmp permit any inside

Thanks for your help, we got it figured out

Views
Helpful
Replies