Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Does WebVPN Citrix support preclude other uses?

Hi,

I am unclear on exactly how we can use the Citrix support built into WebVPN. We already use the Citrix Web Interface internally. Currently, if a user starts an SSL VPN remote tunnel, they get a page of links, one of which is the Citrix Web Interface.

I understand that the WebVPN Citrix support would allow all of our remote users to use Citrix as well. However, if I enable the "Citrix functions," is this the ONLY thing that URL can be used for? If a user puts that URL into their browser, do they go directly to a Citrix interface?

Any explanation is appreciated!

Thanks,

- Steve

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Does WebVPN Citrix support preclude other uses?

The users will not be directly directed to Citrix interface when they will put the URL into their browser. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a00806ea271.shtml

Re: Does WebVPN Citrix support preclude other uses?

Thanks! I think I'm getting warmer.

So, the Citrix support does not actually provide an Citrix Web interface, but provides secure ICA traffic from the Citrix servers to a Citrix client installed on the remote computer?

Thanks,

- Steve

Views
Helpful
Replies